[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems building Mediaproxy 2.2.3 on Debian Etch

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Mon Dec 15 07:22:08 CET 2008

El Lunes, 15 de Diciembre de 2008 00:08, Giuseppe Roberti escribió:
> Please, check the Prerequisites section from INSTALL file.
> http://download.ag-projects.com/MediaProxy/INSTALL

I have all prerequisites installed, thats why I ask, I used that machine to
build debian packages for all previous versions of mediaproxy, when trying to
build 2.2.3, read the INSTALL, and installed the needed dependencies,
configure script told that all was ok, but mediaproxy does not compile giving
me the errors I paste on the previous mail.

Any other clue?

Regards
--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana