[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-cp: Sip Trace Tool

Magnus Burman magnus.burman at adamoeurope.com
Thu Dec 11 20:54:48 CET 2008

Hi Matteo,

I ran into the same problem, OpenSips 1.4.3 and Mediaproxy 2.1.0 with
CDRtool 6.6.10.

In the file /var/www/CDRTool/library/cdr_openser.php I changed
time_stamp to date on lines 2943 and 3015.

That's the only places I found it and the siptrace in CDRTool works
wonderfully now. Hope you'll find the same success.

//Magnus