[OpenSIPS-Users] Anyone using debian lenny

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:55:58 CET 2008

Good afternoon,

I'm having strange issues with opensips, and the same configuration
I'm using with opensips-devel with minimal changes, works fine in
kamailio.
Is there anyone using Opensips on debian lenny?

Altough I looked on the kamailio changelog for specific lenny changes
I cannot find anything that could confirm if it's a lenny related
problem.

Regards

Note: My previous post about the problems when restarting opensips is
on the archives, so I won't explain it all again ...