[OpenSIPS-Users] rc_avpair_gen: received unknown attribute 80

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 9 22:09:51 CET 2008

Hi Krunal,

The error is generated by the radius lib (libradiusclient) and not by
opensips. Most probably, the RADIUS server is sending back a radius AVP
that cannot be understood by the radius client lib - take care and have
in the radius dictionary (on the radius client lib) the definition for
the radius AVP 80.