[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP and Open IMS

Kenneth Löfstrand kenneth at ip-solutions.se
Tue Dec 9 16:34:02 CET 2008

Hi
Thanks for your reply. Now I have installed 1.4.3 and the XCAP
communication between the Presence server and OpenXCAP seems to work
fine. What I noticed though is that the transformation element has to be
included in the pres-rules document, if not an error message is logged
and the subscribe dialog is terminated. From what I understand this
element is not mandatory.

Regards
Kenneth