[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips in RedHat4 with mysql and carrierroute module

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Dec 8 18:26:54 CET 2008

Juan,

By default several modules are not compiled.  Take a look starting on line
51 of the 1.4 trunk's Makefile and you'll see the beginning of that list.

I'm not sure if this is the "proper" way, but I remove the modules from that
list that I wish to compile (db_mysql and carrierroute in your case), and
run a "make all", followed by a "make install".

- Jeff