[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy 2.1.0 on Red Hat/CentOS

John Quick John.Quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Dec 5 20:14:46 CET 2008

Dan

It looks like it works ok for calls. The system log file has messages in it
such as:
"Added new stream"
"Created new session"
"Received updated SDP answer"
"Got initial answer from callee for stream"

Also, I have 2-way audio on the phones and at least one of the endpoints is
behind NAT. Quite encouraging, I would say!

I now want to know how to control the log messages from MediaProxy, but I'll
post it as a new question if I don't find the info by searching.

Thanks.

John Quick
Smartvox Limited