[OpenSIPS-Users] Clients not registering after a reload

Joan aseques at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 13:25:57 CET 2008

I've a setup with trunk devel version.
We are using a setup derived from the sipwise config for use with
mediaproxy adapted to the use with the opensips trunk, and with a
multidomain setup.
Instead of lcr we moved to drouting witch is working pretty good currently.
The weird problem we have, is that when we do a normal reload
(/etc/init.d/opensips force-reload|restart). The phones cannot longer
register.
Opensips is now acting as if it wasn't receiving anything even though
I can see the messages from the phones with ngrep.
Rebooting the computers ALWAYS solved the problem.

We've tried to clean the tracking table, remove the entries from the
userloc database, "stracing" the process an all of it's childs, and
had no success.