[OpenSIPS-Users] group module not working?

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:25:26 CEST 2008

I am invoking is_user_in with the following script:

if (is_user_in("Credentials","longdistance")) {
                        xlog("yes group credentials");
                        exit;
                          } else {
                        xlog("no group credentials");
                             sl_send_reply("403", "No permissions for long
distance");
                             exit;
                        };

i see the mysql query in the query log:  select grp from grp where
username='101' AND grp='longdistance' AND domain='c10.xpandervoip.com'

the function should return true and xlog the yes, but it does not. if i do
the query on the sql server directly it returns "longdistance"

I've tried many variations, yet no matter what i do it does not return true
as it should.

any ideas?  using opensips 1.4.1 latest stable downloaded yesterday

Alex