[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue regarding ISC Interface

Biswaranjan Choudhury bc.biswa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 14:48:02 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Issue regarding ISC interface (b/w SCSCF and PS)

We installed IMS core and openser 1.3.2 implimented as presence server.

By running all components we captured traces using wireshark.In that
found that both subscribe and publish messages getting but we are not
getting NOTIFY from PS and 3rd party register request from SCSCF to PS
.

Please  can body send the cfg file or any suggitions .

best regards,
biswa