[OpenSIPS-Users] MediaProxy Database Schema?

Ruud Klaver ruud at ag-projects.com
Tue Aug 19 15:09:32 CEST 2008

On 19 Aug 2008, at 14:41, Darren Sessions wrote:

> I'm confused.
>
> Is there a db schema I'm missing somewhere for MediaProxy + OpenSIPS?
>
> opensipsdbctl hasn't created anything for it when I installed the
> opensips db tables,  and there wasn't a schema included with
> MediaProxy that I could find. When dispatcher runs, I get errors
> about missing fields if I point it to the acc table (I saw someone
> had done that in an example somewhere).
>
> Help
>
> :)
>
> Thanks,
>
>  - Darren

The database accounting module in MediaProxy is meant to be flexible
(up to a certain degree). You will need to create your own table with
at least these columns:

call_id, from_tag, to_tag: string columns
start_time: datetime column
info: blob column

You may specify the database, table name and column names in the
config.ini file for the mediaproxy dispatcher.

Ruud Klaver
AG Projects