[OpenSIPS-Users] 302 handling

Alex G greekman0000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 19:40:17 CEST 2008

well i did make some headway on this, unfortunately i had to get tricky with
it.

Even with the get redirects, it was still not placing the correct redirect
in there. As a matter of fact,  it seems like the function was not working
at all in the failure_route. My solution involved setting an avp in the
reply route becuase both the source and destination of the paceket were the
same when it was in the failure route.  So in on reply i set an avp that
then if was true in the branch route just rewrote the host port. So great I
was able to make the call path divert but when the 2 pstn endpoints actually
link, there is no sound. There seems to be rtp when i look in asterisk's
cli, but neither side is giving me audio  :(

In the branch route, i tried with and without forecrtp proxy, but no
dice....

anyone have an idea as to what might be going on?

as always any input is greatly appreciated :)

On Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 2:16 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro