[OpenSIPS-Users] 302 handling in openser

sai at 800pbx.com sai at 800pbx.com
Mon Aug 18 05:32:19 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,

Thanks very much for volunteering to take care of it. I have logged in a
bug :

[ 2056761 ] maddr handling in 302 response

but I did not assign it to you. Hope you will do that.

A small note to the problem:
Using uri.maddr field will not work in this case as the maddr field is not
part of a URI but the CONTACT header.

Thank you very much for the response.

Regards,
Sai.