[OpenSIPS-Users] Kamailio?

Edgar Guadamuz eguadamuz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 23:57:32 CEST 2008

So, as I understood OPENSIPS is like the continuation of openser,
isn't it? and kamailio is kind of a new branch, please let me know if
I'm wrong.
I check kamailio,org and that web site is exactly the previous
openser.org, with the same documentation, etc, but opensipis.org
doesn't have several documentation that openser had, for example the
documentation about openser-asterisk integration.

Could you please give me a light on this?