[OpenSIPS-Users] multiple registration

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Sun Aug 10 12:38:36 CEST 2008

Hi David,

Right now there is no way to overwrite an existing contact from script
(of course, only if it matches:) ). To solve this, I see two possible
solutions:
    1) implement the possibility to do discard old contacts before
adding a new one (this might be use for implementing a yahoo like
behaviour for registrations), but might break a bit SIP (see my previous
comments about not be able to notify a phone about being unregistered)
    2) find a may to "convince" usrloc to overwrite the existing contact
by changing the new contact to match the old one (maybe suppressing port
matching)......