[OpenSIPS-Devel] Access to GIT repo for Contributors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Feb 21 16:49:45 UTC 2024

Hi all,

This email is mainly for our Contributors group on GitHub, to announce
the recent change on the GIT write permission. This was changed, so code
changes can be pushed only via Pull Requests from now on.

Why? One of the most appreciate quality of the project is the code
quality and consistence (as internal design, feature integration, etc).
In order to push this to even higher standards, we thing a pro-active
review of contributions is better and more efficient rather than a post
commit one. This is also a way to improve the communication, the
discussions and the brainstorming with the team of contributors, so we
can maximize the value of their work.

Let's all keep up the good work here :) !

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
   https://www.siphub.com