[OpenSIPS-Devel] Proto SMPP Module Reloading SMSc Database

David Wilkie dwilkie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 03:51:10 UTC 2022

According to the documentation for the Proto SMPP Module, the reloading of
the SMSc database is not yet supported but is a work in progress.

When OpenSIPS starts up, it reads all SMSc specifications from the database
> and triggers a binding with them. *Note: *reloading the SMSc database is
> not yet supported, but it is a work in progress.

Is there any work-around to reloading this database? We need to be able to
dynamically add and remove entries from the database and trigger a reload.

Many thanks!