[OpenSIPS-Devel] B2B Logic migration from XML to script

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Mar 29 09:32:16 UTC 2022

Hi, Everyone!

Unfortunately there were no responses to our migration feedback request,
so all we can hope is that your migration process went smooth and clean.
According to our schedule, the B2B logic XML module has been removed
from our master's git branch. We will still support the module in the
3.1 and 3.2 branches, but it will no longer be available starting from
3.3 - therefore when upgrading, you need to migrate the B2B logic as well.
Feel free to report any missing bits and pieces!

Cheers,

Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com