[OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.1.6 and 3.2.3 minor releases

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 6 14:26:55 EST 2021

Hi, all!

I am happy to announce you that two new minor releases, OpenSIPS 3.1.6
and 3.2.3, have been scheduled for 20th of October 2021. These new
releases will contain various bug fixes reported over the last two
months (since last minor releases).
For the next two weeks we are locking down commits/backports in the 3.1
and 3.2 branches, unless they are really necessary.
We strongly encourage you to test the current branches as intensive as
possible, and report any issues asap.

Happy hacking!
--
Răzvan Crainea