[OpenSIPS-Devel] Introducing OpenSIPS 3.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 5 11:43:22 EST 2021

A Happy New Year to you all !!

Have you filled in the poll for OpenSIPS 3.2 planning ? Time is ticking
and the deadline is getting closer, so do it now https://bit.ly/2WDmAlV.

Keep in mind thatOpenSIPS is for the community, by the community. So
your opinion matters!

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2020 online
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2020/