[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Summit 2020 - calendar with slots, streams, conferences

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Sep 4 12:42:20 EST 2020

Hey all,

We are excited to get closer and closer to the first day of the OpenSIPS
Summit Distributed 2020.

To help all our participants to follow the daily schedule, to get the
right youtube streams to follow or the right Google Meet conferences for
the workshops, we aggregated all the information in a nice Google
Calendar format.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=Y3JuYjZyaTA0Y3Y4bmM4Z2pndTN0Zm9lYmdAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

In this way you will always know how to quickly access the right
resources of the event, for each section and day.

Looking forward to see you all next week!

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2020 online
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/