[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS 3.1 release - the final countdown

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 14 09:01:18 EST 2020

Hi all,

We planned an ambitious roadmap [1] for OpenSIPS 3.1, but we were even
more ambitious by trying to complete it.  It was a long way,
brainstorming, designing, implementing or extended an awesome feature
set that will make OpenSIPS an appealing platform for Class 5 services.

But we are almost done and the date is set:
     27th of May, the date of the 3.1 beta release

To check the status, visit anytime the roadmap page and scroll at the
end for the status table - yes, we do update it in realtime ;)

[1] https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-1-Planning

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com