[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS News - OpenSIPS 3.1 - interim update

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Wed Mar 25 17:26:30 EST 2020

Sounds good, Bogdan! Just in case, we are also planning to branch and
release RTPProxy 2.2 in April-May to include the following:

o New recording stop commands contributed by Razvan;
o New catch_dtmf module developed in co-operation with the OpenSIPS team;
o New acct_rtcp_hep module sponsored by few individuals on Patreon;
o Much extended test suite with code coverage of 91%, tons of bugs fixed;
o Some improvements to reduce CPU burnout when RTPProxy is idle (relevant
on RPi/DD-WRT-class systems).

-Max

--
Maksym Sobolyev