[OpenSIPS-Devel] IMPORTANT: OpenSIPS Summit 2020 - what's next ?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Mar 13 10:11:30 EST 2020

Hello all,

In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, we reach back to you, the
community, to understand what people expect from the upcoming OpenSIPS
Summit May 2020, Amsterdam.

Safety of people is first and there is no trade off here. There are
risks of infection and also risks of traveling with more and more
borders being closed and flights canceled. Nevertheless life goes on,
the community still needs the OpenSIPS value/knowledge and we are still
committed to provide it. So, the dilemma is how should we balance both.

By filling in the next form, you will let us know your opinion on this
delicate matter, concerning both us and you, so please help us to make
the right choice.

http://bit.ly/2IKgmtm

And do not forget, your safely and your opinion matter to us !

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit, Amsterdam, May 2020