[OpenSIPS-Devel] Opensips Dispatcher on TCP

Aagman Gour gour.aagman04 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 06:11:03 EST 2020

Hi Team,

I am trying to use the opensips dispatcher module to distribute my SIP
traffic over TCP.
As an UAC I am using a sipp tool to send the INVITE over TCP. I have
configured  the End point in the Dispatcher Table. The End point
Application(UAS) is running  inside a Kubernetes POD.
I am able to get a successful call flow using UDP. But the same is not
working out on TCP.

Need help to debug this further.
I am attaching the opensips.cfg file and the log file for your reference.

Regards