[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS News - Introducing OpenSIPS 3.2

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Wed Dec 23 21:56:59 EST 2020

Great news, Bogdan. Few items from Sippy team:

+ Full RFC8760 (sha-256 & sha-512/256) both UAC & UAS) I hope. The work is
done I just need some time to read the diff and merge.

+(maybe) unit / basic functional test as part of CI run & coverage report.

Happy holidays everyone! 2021 is going to be good year for OpenSIPS.

-Max