[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS Summit] The 2020 agenda is ready and it looks great!

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 13 11:54:59 EST 2020

Hi folks,

It was a tough decision what topics to be included in the limited time
we have, but we prepared a selection of 100% pure OpenSIPS essence.

https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/#schedules

Seven overall days of presentations, demos, workshops and training, all
ready for you, thanks to our great speakers and organizers.

Also a set nice prizes is looking for new owners ;)

     https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/#prizes

Register, be there and win knowledge, experience, skills and why not, prizes

https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/#pricing

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2020 online
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Distributed/