[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSips development

James Assali j at fimac.us
Wed Sep 11 13:05:03 EDT 2019

We would like to inquire about assistance with development.  Do you offer this?  We are in USA in California.

"In God We Trust"

"When God, you, and I work together, may our wisdom and our words be blessed"

[cid:image001.png at 01D56888.17199090]

James Assali, President
Office.949.681.6703
Cell: 949.800.9080
Fax.800.606.5131
Email. j at fimac.us<mailto:j at fimac.us>
26300 La Alameda #200
Mission Viejo, CA 92691

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.

This e-mail may contain data that is confidential, proprietary or non-public personal information, as that term is defined in the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (collectively, Confidential Information). The Confidential Information is disclosed conditioned upon your agreement that you will treat it confidentially and in accordance with applicable law, ensure that such data isn't used or disclosed except for the limited purpose for which it's being provided and will notify and cooperate with us regarding any requested or unauthorized disclosure or use of any Confidential Information. By accepting and reviewing the Confidential information, you agree to indemnify us against any losses or expenses, including attorney's fees that we may incur as a result of any unauthorized use or disclosure of this data due to your acts or omissions. If a party other than the intended recipient receives this e-mail, he or she is requested to instantly notify us of the erroneous delivery and return to us all data so delivered.

--------
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure:
This email and/or attachments do not provide tax advice. Accordingly, please be advised that any discussion of US tax matters contained within this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding US tax related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.