[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Summit 2020 - Call For Papers

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 5 07:38:48 EST 2019

<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Amsterdam>

    Call For Papers

  OpenSIPS Summit 2020

May 5th-8th, 2020

Amsterdam, The Netherlands

*The Call for Papers is now open!*

The OpenSIPS Summit
<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Amsterdam/> is the meeting
place for the OpenSIPS community, for experts, developers and users from
all over the world, looking to learn and gain knowledge. The OpenSIPS
Summit is a melting pot for discussion on new technology, for sharing
experiences, for brainstorming on new trends, for building bridges in
the Open-Source VoIP & RTC ecosystem.

Submit a paper for OpenSIPS Summit
<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Amsterdam/> and become a
speaker for our experts, brilliant developers and fearless users.

Even if we welcome any papers covering the VoIP & RTC area, the major
topics of interest for our attendees are (but not limited to):

  * Implementations with OpenSIPS - scenarios, experience, challenges,
    solutions
  * Third-party OSS Integration around OpenSIPS - solutions
  * Open Source projects in the VoIP & RTC area - news, updates,
    presentation
  * Research or development done with OpenSIPS
  * News, concepts and updates from the VoIP & RTC ecosystem - future
    directions or current challenges

We challenge the speakers to submit paper that bring value to the event,
value to be shared with our audience.

Our speaker will enjoy free admission to the event, covering lunches and
evening events.

Submit your paper now <https://www.papercall.io/opensips-summit-2020>

<https://www.google.com/maps/place/Radisson+Blu+Hotel,+Amsterdam/@52.3702502,4.8944856,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x47c609bf6cde2ad5:0x764aad4243f5348f%218m2%213d52.3702469%214d4.8966743?hl=en>

*
*

*Radisson Blu**
**Rusland 17, 1012CK Amsterdam, The Netherlands*

Meet us again at our familiar Venue, with the usual space and comfort!

**

Interested in becoming a sponsor too? Please contact
<http://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Amsterdam/#contact-map> our
team or email
<mailto:summit at opensips.org?subject=Sponsoring%20OpenSIPS%20Summit> us!