[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS 3.0] Stable Release Date

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri May 17 07:16:12 EDT 2019

Hello everyone,

One month ago we had the beta release for OpenSIPS 3.0 . There was a lot
of extra testing, many reports, a lot of feedback. All these translated
in many fixes that made 3.0 more and more stable by the day.

So, we are almost there :) - heads up, the *OpenSIPS 3.0 stable release
is **scheduled for 29th of May* !

You still have time to fill reports (if the case), to bring your
personal contribution to the value of the 3.0 release.

Otherwise, sit tight , the 3.0 stable is coming !

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 2019