[OpenSIPS-Devel] Resetting branch route

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri May 10 06:45:58 EDT 2019

In my config I use t_on_branch(branch_route) from the main route. Later in the failure route, I divert the call to a new destination (let's say I have a diversion on no-answer to voicemail) and I want to reset the branch route because for the new destination I no longer need one and it would be wrong to execute branch_route again. Right now I just do a t_on_branch(dummy_branch_route) and dummy_branch_route contains nothing. However this result in the following warning being logged:

WARNING:core:run_actions: null action list (rec_level=1)

I could add a dummy variable assignment in my dummy branch route to silence it, but is there a better way to reset a branch route if after a failure we divert the call and send it to a new destination?

--
Dan