[OpenSIPS-Devel] TLS settings

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri May 10 06:40:11 EDT 2019

In the past (version 1.11) the tls settings for clients and servers were separated. I used to have verify=1 and require=1 for server and verify=1 and require=0 for clients. This way I would not allow a connection to a server that didn't present a valid certificate, but I would allow a client to connect to opensips over tls without having to have a certificate, yet I would still verify it if one was presented.

Now that client and server settings are unified, how can the above scenario be implemented in order to allow user agent to connect over tls without having to have a certificate, while still requiring certificates between proxy connections?

--
Dan