[OpenSIPS-Devel] t_on_reply for CANCEL transaction

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Mar 26 16:32:54 EDT 2019

Bogdan,

Would you like me to open a github issue to track this?

Ben Newlin

From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019 at 4:50 AM
To: OpenSIPS devel mailling list <devel at lists.opensips.org>, Ben Newlin <Ben.Newlin at genesys.com>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] t_on_reply for CANCEL transaction

Hi Ben,

Let me check what the history behind the lack of on_reply for the CANCEL transaction, if it a simple miss or if there some good reasons (mainly related to SIP consistency) not to have it.

  https://www.opensips-solutions.com<https://www.opensips-solutions.com>

OpenSIPS Summit 2019

  https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/<https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2019Amsterdam/>