[OpenSIPS-Devel] New MI module names

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Sat Mar 23 07:32:28 EDT 2019

One thing that came to mind to help mitigate the need for changing everything when a module is renamed and also simplify the naming for module parameters is to remove the redundant module names prefixing each module parameter name.

Right now they are like:

loadmodule "mi_http"
modparam("mi_http", "mi_http_root", "some_path")

we can get rid of the module name prefix, since module parameters are already in the namespace of the module, making the prefix redundant. so it will be like:

loadmodule "mi_http"
modparam("mi_http", "root", "some_path")

--
Dan