[OpenSIPS-Devel] Available trainings during OpenSIPS Summit 2019

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 21 11:41:14 EDT 2019

Hello,

This year, for the OpenSIPS Summit 2019, we have a again two flavors for
the one-day trainings - this year flavors are OpenSIPS and Asterisk -
as usual, we try to bring the best to you. But keep in mind the number
of seats is limited and ... first come, first served :).

        OpenSIPS Training

The OpenSIPS Training will focus this year on security, by teaching you
how to prevent, detect and protect an OpenSIPS based VoIP system against
various external attack. The training will also show you how to take
advantage of the OpenSIPS 2.4 capabilities to secure your SIP and RTP
traffic.

  * Training content:
  * - Securing the registration process
  * - Best practices for SIP authentication
  * - Detecting and blocking DoS attacks
  * - Preventing injections via SIP traffic
  * - Fighting back attacks based on DNS poisoning
  * - Privacy with TLS and SRTP
  * - TLS based authentication and authorization
  * - Fraud detection

                   by OpenSIPS Team

        Asterisk, PJSIP and trouble-shooting

This training will start with a review of the basics, before introducing
PJSIP (and comparing it, in terms of configuration and command line
activity, with chan_sip) and then moving on to trouble-shooting.

  * Training content:
  * - Asterisk installation options review
  * - Asterisk architecture
  * - Asterisk configuration overview
  * - PJSIP introduction
  * - PJSIP configuration structure