[OpenSIPS-Devel] Configuration issue with modparam syntax

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Wed Jun 26 11:24:22 EDT 2019

It seems that at least the ca_list modparam in tls_mgm doesn't accept a dash in filenames. If I have a modparam like:

modparam("tls_mgm", "ca_list", "[default]/etc/opensips/tls/ca-list.pem")

then checking the configuration fails with some obscure error that some source_ip element is not defined in acc_extra (way later in some route in the script).

However if I replace the same with a filename without a dash in it like:

modparam("tls_mgm", "ca_list", "[default]/etc/opensips/tls/calist.pem")

Then the error goes away and opensips is able to start. Not sure if this limitation affects other modparams that specify filenames.

--
Dan