[OpenSIPS-Devel] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2 End of Line

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Wed Jun 5 11:31:21 EDT 2019

Hi, everyone!

Next week, on Tuesday, 11th of June 2019, we are planning to make a new
minor release of the OpenSIPS 2.2 branch. The 2.2.8 version will be the
last release of the 2.2 LTS branch, and will contain all the bug fixes
gathered throughout the years.
Starting with 12th of June we will no longer maintain this branch, and
we will not do any commits or backport any fixes for it. Therefore we
strongly suggest you to upgrade, if you haven't already, to the next
stable LTS version, OpenSIPS 2.4.
In the meantime, please let us know if there are any outstanding issues
with 2.2.7 that we can sort out until the final release.

Cheers,
--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer