[OpenSIPS-Devel] Configuration issue with modparam syntax

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Fri Jul 26 17:35:34 EDT 2019

On 08.07.2019 20:27, Dan Pascu wrote:
> What I noticed later made things much weirder, to the point that this bug now looks like something out of the twilight zone. To be honest I'm not even sure how to describe it properly.
>
> In short I have the following facts:
>
> 1. I have a configuration file of length N that has the error. The error is something about some items in $acc_extra not being defined when used in route later in the script. With this is doesn't matter if the certificate has a dash or not in its name. All it matter is the size of the configuration file being N.

Hi Dan,

The twilight zone may be more real than we thought.  Please make sure
you pull this fix [1]
before trying again, the symptoms you describe point exactly to a bug
that's gone now.

Regards,

[1]: https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/bf968d01679a48b9
<https://github.com/OpenSIPS/opensips/commit/bf968d01679a48b9ff79f4edb9abf2743d3586b1>