[OpenSIPS-Devel] Pseudo variables in failure route

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Jul 10 11:50:24 EDT 2019

That's because the purpose of failure_route [1] is to give you the SIP
request which failed, so you can re-decide on how to route it (forward
the error, re-route, failover, etc.).

If you want to access the values behind those vars, you must access them
using the reply's context, with the following constructs:

xlog("L_INFO", "Call failed with $(<reply>rs) $(<reply>rr) ($ci)\n");

Cheers,

[1]: https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-0#toc3

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer