[OpenSIPS-Devel] A Happy New Year

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Dec 30 07:15:45 EST 2019

Hi all,

As the year is almost done, I want to thank you all for being with the
OpenSIPS project. It was a great year, with great releases and great
events - and we couldn't have done all these without you all. You are
great community !!!

I want to wish A Happy New Year and looking for a even better 2020 year.
Enjoy the holiday and do not forget to plan your trip to the /*OpenSIPS
Summit */[1] (even more, subscribe a paper or sponsor the event) or
improve your OpenSIPS skills with the /*OpenSIPS Bootcamp*/ [2] in Miami.

[1] https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2020Amsterdam/
[2] https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2020/

See you in 2020 !!!

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com