[OpenSIPS-Devel] Introducing OpenSIPS 3.1

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Dec 19 13:07:42 EST 2019

You already know the story – one more year, one more evolution cycle,
one more OpenSIPS major release. Even more, a new topic is to be
addressed. So let me introduce you to the upcoming OpenSIPS 3.1 .

For the upcoming OpenSIPS 3.1 release the main focus is on the */complex
call crafting /*topic. Shortly said, this translates into:

  * adding more Classs 5 ingredients in the dialog support
  * improving the Back-2-Back support
  * improving the Call Center implementation
  * Device Feature Key Synchronization (DFKS) support
  * STIR/SHAKEN support
  * Push Notification (RFC8599) support

For the full list with technical description and details, visit :

https://www.opensips.org/Development/Opensips-3-1-Planning

*IMPORTANT*

As community is important to us and we want to align the OpenSIPS
roadmap with the needs of our users, be part of the shaping and decision
making for the OpenSIPS 3.1 Dev Plan via this *Feature Survey
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSde95VK-9v29HrXVY6CyNrtjNZsEuBK1eS7MkBMEm-GF83dNQ/viewform>*
- any feedback is important and it matters to us.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp Pre-Registration
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp/