[OpenSIPS-Devel] CENTOS 7 | OPENSIPS 3.0 | OPENSIP-CP 8.3

Haseeb Sheikh haseeb662 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:03:27 EDT 2019

Hi Razvan,

I have performed below command on my VPS server through ssh and i am using
Linux amd64  SMP Debian 4.9.168-1+deb9u5 (2019-08-11) x86_64 GNU/Linux. I
couldn't find any complete new video tutorial having installation of both
Opensip server 3.0 & Control Panel 8.3 with step by step guide. The
information or guide available on internet is in pieces and i am having
difficulty in understanding it.

Please advise what further command i have to run to complete the
installation of Opensip server 3.0 & Control Panel 8.3. Thanks

*Step by Step Commands*

apt install mysql-server

systemctl restart mysql

mysql_secure_installation

apt-get install flex bison libncurses5-dev

apt-get install build-essential

cd /usr/local/src

wget https://opensips.org/pub/opensips/latest/opensips-3.0.0.tar.gz

apt-get install zip

tar zxvf opensips-3.0.0.tar.gz

cd opensips-3.0.0

make menuconfig (enabled db_mysql (configure excluded Modules))

configure intall prefix : /usr/local/src/opensips-proxy

save changes

apt-get install default-libmysqlclient-dev

fg

Compile and install opensips

apt-get install python3 python3-pip python3-dev gcc

pip3 install mysqlclient sqlalchemy sqlalchemy-utils

apt-get install git -y

git config --global user.name "Haseeb Sheikh"

git config --global user.email "haseeb662 at gmail.com"

git clone https://github.com/opensips/opensips-cli
/usr/local/src/opensips-cli

cd opensips-cli

python3 setup.py install clean

cd etc

nano default.cfg

Added Lines:
database_path: /usr/local/src/opensips-cli
database_name: opensips
database_modules: acc alias_db auth_db avpops clusterer dialog dialplan
dispatcher domain drouting group load_balancer msilo permissions rtpproxy
rtpengine speeddial t$

*Regards,*
*Haseeb Sheikh*