[OpenSIPS-Devel] Changing module documentation

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 17 02:54:49 EDT 2019

There are three documentation-related scripts in place:

* the module documentation[1], the HTMLs regenerate every 6 hours out of
the .xml files
* the README file auto-generation (you are no longer required to
maintain those) + contributor statistics updates -- these regenerate
once a week, by opensips-github, on Sundays.  No explicit triggering is
needed.
* the module function index[2], regenerates every 5 minutes, as it's not
that costly to do (runs almost instantly)

[1]: https://opensips.org/Documentation/Modules-3-0
[2]: https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Function-Index-3-0

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer