[OpenSIPS-Devel] Repository branches

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Apr 17 02:28:17 EDT 2019

Hi, Dan!

Development for 3.0 has ended and the beta phase has begun, so why not
signify this by forking its own branch?  We then make use of tags to
mark the progression of the 3.0 release.

Having to cherry-pick each commit one more time seems a lot less of a
problem than the potential confusion caused by announcing that 3.0 has
progressed into beta phase while we are still asking the community to
work with the in-development-but-feature-freezed "master" branch?

Liviu Chircu
OpenSIPS Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com