[OpenSIPS-Devel] Accounting enhancement proposal

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Mon Apr 15 05:25:03 EDT 2019

On 12 Apr 2019, at 15:42, Ben Newlin wrote:

> Dan,
>
> Yes and I was agreeing with your proposal!

I know, but I do not think discussing workarounds for the current system helps with designing the enhancement.

> However, I'm not convinced these are only workarounds, or that they should not be needed/used even if changes are made to the acc module.

If you would get an event when accounting happens, that would trigger a custom route as I proposed, would you still wrap t_relay or store things in $acc_extra() only to avoid copying them there?

--
Dan