[OpenSIPS-Devel] PROTO numbers

Donat Zenichev donat.zenichev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:57:15 EDT 2019

Hi Ben!
Sure I tried to find out any parameters that store TLS as a value. But,
unfortunately I haven't found it yet, that's strange.
I trust you and the documentation/ code you referred to, in your last
message, so I have to finish searching of needed packets that beget it.

Until that, this looks as mysterious case for me, since nor I have an IPv6
working in my network, nor we have systems that could require TLS as a
transport.
But that's a nice challenge for me and I will let you know when I finish it.

Have a nice day.

BR, Donat Zenichev