[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Crash

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Oct 29 08:10:50 EDT 2018

Hi Ben,

You can change the compile flags via the Makefile.conf file - the
menuconfig is also updating that file. So during your build you can
simply push a pre-modified Makefile.conf file withthe options needed for
memory debugging.

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018
   http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/