[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS 2.3 Support Ending

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 26 10:34:18 EDT 2018

Hello again!

As promised, OpenSIPS 2.3.6 is now released! This is the last release of
the 2.3.x branch - from now own it will no longer get any
troubleshooting or bug fixes. We will rather focus on the newer versions
of OpenSIPS, such as 2.4, or the upcoming 3.x.

The latest 2.3.6 release is stable and ready for production - if you are
running one of the previous 2.3.x releases, we kindly advise you to
upgrade your setup to the latest one. Of course, if possible, we
strongly recommend you to upgrade to a newer version, such as 2.4.

Once again, thank you all for being part of the OpenSIPS community!

Best regards,
Răzvan

--
Răzvan Crainea