[OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Crash

Ben Newlin Ben.Newlin at genesys.com
Tue Nov 20 08:18:09 EST 2018

Yes, Liviu provided the specific commit in another message and I have upgraded.

Thanks again!

Ben Newlin

From: Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at opensips.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 20, 2018 at 7:38 AM
To: Ben Newlin <Ben.Newlin at genesys.com>, OpenSIPS devel mailling list <devel at lists.opensips.org>
Subject: Re: [OpenSIPS-Devel] OpenSIPS Crash

Hi Ben,

The fix is now available on GIT repo, so simply update and it should be fine.

  http://www.opensips-solutions.com<http://www.opensips-solutions.com>

OpenSIPS Bootcamp 2018

  http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/<http://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_Bootcamp_2018/>