[OpenSIPS-Devel] [OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 2.2.7, 2.3.4 and 2.4.1 minor releases

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu May 24 13:17:29 EDT 2018

Greetings again!

I am glad to announce that our plan was successfully completed : the
OpenSIPS minor releases 2.4.1, 2.3.4 and 2.2.7 are now out!

After more time of spinning OpenSIPS in production environments we
managed to track down and fix various bugs. You can find a full list of
changes here:

* OpenSIPS 2.4.1 ChangeLog: http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.4.1/ChangeLog
* OpenSIPS 2.3.4 ChangeLog:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.3.4/ChangeLog
* OpenSIPS 2.2.7 ChangeLog:
http://opensips.org/pub/opensips/2.2.7/ChangeLog

All of these were made possible by with the OpenSIPS community's help,
for which we would like to thank you very much!

Enjoy riding OpenSIPS!

OpenSIPS Summit 2018